Sensitivity and Inclusion
These workshops are aimed at schools, companies and the general public and seek to raise awareness on disability and how to achieve social, career and educational inclusion.
- Diversity and Inclusion for Peace: A perspective from Disability.
- Social and Workplace Inclusion for People with Disabilities.
- How to include staff with a disability and create a better work environment?
- Living with a Disability.
Physical Rehabilitation and Health
These workshops are aimed at health professionals who want to keep up-to-date with techniques and treatment regarding care of people with disabilities.
- Botox Treatment for Spasticity.
- Comprehensive care of a child with Cerebral Palsy.
- Care and inclusion of children aged 0 to 6 with disabilities.
- Importance of Early Intervention in High-Risk babies.
- Dental Procedures and Care of patients with disabilities.
- Physical Therapy for people with disabilities.
- Communication and Language Development.
Share methodology, experiences and techniques which favor a learning environment of children, youth and adults with a disability.
- Multisensory Rooms: Uses and Benefits.
- Adaptive Skills Assessment Model for people with Cerebral Palsy.
- Education, Language and Functionality.
- Use of educational software for people with Cerebral Palsy.
- Independence and quality of life of people with disabilities.
- Comprehensive education and curriculum modifications for inclusion and significant learning.
- Inclusion of people with Cerebral Palsy in a conventional classroom setting.
- Handling emotions in classroom conflict resolution.
- Mexican Sign Language course.
These workshops aim to inform on psychological care for people with disabilities and their families.
- Psychological intervention for parents of children with a disability.
- Creation of parent support groups.
- Sexuality and disability.
- Caring for the Primary Caretaker.
- Youth and disability.
- Nutrition of people with Cerebral Palsy, other disabilities and older adults.